- Everything concerning your treatment is kept confidential.
- Information is released ONLY by your written consent, or if required by certain circumstances, such as a court order or a life-threatening emergency situation.
Request to the Patient:
In order to provide the best possible treatment(s) and to ensure your safety, I request you:
- Inform me of all medications, supplements, herbs, pharmaceutical drugs, or special foods taken.
- Inform me of any treatments you are currently involved with.
- Fill out the “New Patient” forms as completely as possible, preferably before coming to your appointment. You can download the “New Patient Forms” by going to the
“Patient forms” page.
- Inform me of anything new or different at each return visit.
- Inform me if you are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
Before your treatment, please consider the following:
- Eat a light meal or snack prior to your treatment (within a couple of hours) – avoid heavy
- meals, fasting or long periods since last meal or snack.
- Use the restroom upon arrival before the treatment – Restrooms are located across the hall from the office.
- Avoid alcohol or recreational drugs prior to the treatment.
- Wear loose fitting clothing, especially pant legs and sleeves, if possible. – otherwise, a treatment gown will be provided if necessary.
- Your treatment will last approximately 1 hour – 1 hour & 15 minutes for follow-up visits or 1 hour & 30 minutes – 2 hours for your initial/first time visit.
- During your treatment we use individually packaged, sterile, disposable needles, so there is virtually no chance of infection of contagion.